So at the harry potter thingy they had wand cases made for everyone involved with the films.
There’s no real system to how they’ve ordered them so you couldn’t find the obvious ones too easily such as Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and so on.
I did however find ‘Tottingham’ which stood out for obvious reasons and I thought worthy of a picture haha.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
Absolutely chuffed with that performance. I went to the Harry Potter tour thingy today so had to avoid the result, just finished watching it and it was much better than I was expecting.
Kaboul was “on fire” as the song goes. Top performance and I think it made a difference having Vertonghen next to him.
Already said in the Spurs tag but nice to come away from a derby or just any big game with some positives. Last season was fucking dreadful.
Main negative for me today was the referee, no allowances for the occasion. There were some ridiculous bookings today. None moreso than Chadli.
I won’t single out any other negatives, there’s some players that need to get better but overall it was a well earned point.
On to another tough game next week.